Comics artist, illustrator, memoirist, painter
🗺️ Waltham, MA
- Extraordinary Times, Volume 1. 2020.
- Liminal State. 2019.
- Early Motherhood: Hour By Hour. 2019.
- Extemporaneous Comics Made With A Typewriter and A Pencil, That’s It. 2019.
- Many Drops, An Ocean: How to take care of our planet and our selves. 2019.
- Red Flag. 2014.
- Silent Fluency. 2013.
- “Time Is The Enemy” in Deep Space Zine, edited by Ali Wilgus. 2020.
- “A Necessary Adaptation” in Why Faith? edited by Jack Holder, published by Arcane Industries. 2019.
- “The Morris Worm: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love Computer Viruses” in Boundless Vol.1: A Science Comics Anthology, edited by Olivia Li, Jordan Stillman, Neil Johnson, and Heide Solbrig. Published by Boston Comics Roundtable. 2016.
- “The Procedure” in Dark Lady, published by Hellcat Press. 2015.
- “Witchsona”, published by Ladies’ Night Anthology. 2015.
- “Devotion in Every Stitch,” in Subcultures, edited by Whit Taylor, published by Ninth Art Press. 2014.
- “The Prince’s Lament” in: The Dark #3, published by Greyhaven Press. 2014.
- Massachusetts Cultural Council – Waltham, Grant Winner, 2020
- Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo (MICE) Mini-Grant for Liminal State, 2019
- Arisia art show. Juror: Kristina Carroll. Boston, MA. 2020.
- MICE art show. “10 Years of Comic Art.” Cambridge, MA. 2019.
- “This is how it starts.” Juror: Martha Wakefield. Cambridge Art Association, Cambridge, MA. 2019.
- Arisia art show. Juror: Elizabeth Legett. Boston, MA. 2019.
- Arisia art show. Boston, MA. 2018.
- MICE art show. “Transformations.” Cambridge, MA. October 2017.
- “Doodle, a show on cartooning in all its forms.” Juror: Jef Czekaj. Nave Gallery Annex, Somerville, MA. 2014.
- Group show, Cabot Street Studios, Beverly, MA. September 2013.
- Waltham Open Studios 2019, 2020. Organizing committee, marketing coordinator.
- Fugutive Pigments arts nonprofit
- 2006 Bachelors of Art in Journalism, Japanese.
University of Massachusetts Amherst, summa cum laude, Kappa Tau Alpha award for excellence in journalism